ANKARA (IGFA) – Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Numan Kurtulmus, who is in Azerbaijan for official contacts, held a meeting in the building of the National Assembly of Azerbaijan, which was also attended by parliamentary delegations of the two countries. During the meeting, Kurtulmush and Gafarova also made statements regarding the further development of relations between the two friendly and fraternal countries.
At the beginning of his speech, Assembly Speaker Kurtulmus expressed gratitude for the support of the Azerbaijani state and people during the earthquake in Turkey.
Stating that the Azerbaijani people and the Azerbaijani administration have not forgotten that they were with us during the earthquake that swept 11 of our provinces, which we define as the disaster of the century in Turkey, Kurtulmus said: “We sincerely thank the Azerbaijani people and the state for this determination. Relations between Turkey and Azerbaijan are far above the position that can be discussed at the international level; We have a great relationship. As the late Aliyev said, these are relations that can be defined as “one nation, two states.” We believe that in the coming period these relations will reach a much higher level.”
Saying that a new historical process has begun for both Turkey and Azerbaijan, Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Kurtulmus recalled the victory of Karabakh.
Emphasizing the importance of Turkish-Azerbaijani relations, Kurtulmus called for expanding this power through the parliaments of friendly and fraternal countries of the region.
President of the Milli Majlis of Azerbaijan Gafarova said she was glad to receive Numan Kurtulmush, elected speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, and the parliamentary delegation.
- Last Minute in the Cryptocurrency Markets!
- Reset customs duties on rice imports!
- US sues Coinbase
- Here are the economic headquarters of the new cabinet
- Large penalty for canceling an e-commerce order from the Ministry of Commerce
- Announces Today Government’s Middle Income Housing Project
- How much is a dollar worth in Istanbul free market? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Sarigul: Minimum wage should be updated every four months
- What is the effect of nutmeg spice on the liver?
- Borsa İstanbul raises expectations for 2023