SAFAKNA TURKEY – Volatility in fuel prices remains dependent on changes in oil prices and dollar exchange rates. On the last day of the year there was another jump in fuel. As of midnight today, the price of gasoline has risen 84 cents.
After the trip, a liter of gasoline increased to 19 lira and 46 kuru in Istanbul, from 19 lira to 68 kuru in Ankara, and from 19 lira to 66 kuru in Izmir.
Increase in the price of diesel fuel by 1 lira by 16 cents on December 3, a discount on diesel fuel by 66 cents on December 6, a discount on diesel fuel by 1 lira by 90 cents on December 8, a discount on gasoline by 2 lira by 15 cents, a discount on gasoline by 75 cents on December 10, on December 16, 1 lira increased by 8 cents on gasoline, 1 lira increased by 70 cents on diesel fuel on December 17, a discount on gasoline by 61 cents, a discount on diesel fuel by 77 cents on December 20 and 67 cents on gasoline December 23.
When calculating petrol and diesel prices in Turkey; Adding the share of SCT and EMRA to the duty free price of the refinery results in the selling price of the refinery excluding VAT. The duty-free refinery price calculation takes into account the daily prices of Mediterranean CIF products published on the Mediterranean-Italian market and the daily dollar exchange rate to arrive at the marginal selling price of the duty-free refinery at a certain difference in price change.
- Bottega Veneta now offers a lifetime warranty on its bags
- What are the prices for gold today?
- Stoltenberg: I welcome Turkey’s support for expanding the Black Sea Grain Initiative with the UN
- 4th consecutive day of Covid-19 outbreak in China
- The countries with the highest inflation have been announced!
- 5 Foods That Are Worse Than Sugar
- Pope Benedict XVI dies
- Critical warning from an expert!
- Third consultation on F-35 to be held in Ankara – News Details
- Russian rocket crashed on the Polish border