SHAFAQNA TURKEY – February export data announced. In February, exports decreased by 6.4 percent. With this decline, exports fell to $18.6 billion. The Kahramanmaras earthquake was reported to have contributed to this decline.
Due to the earthquake in February, exports lost $1.5 billion.
In February, imports amounted to $30.8 billion.
- Inflation has hit hard: wages have melted!
- ASKON USA Trading Summit in New York – News Details
- Will the course change? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Scientific Committee member announced
- This will be the number one direction in the Far East – News details
- Officer lost 1,139 TL in two months
- What are the benefits of labada herb? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Virus found in brains of those who died from Covid-19
- The price of jewelry in flight – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- If you eat 10 grains every morning, the body works like clockwork.