SHAFAQNA TURKEY – February export data announced. In February, exports decreased by 6.4 percent. With this decline, exports fell to $18.6 billion. The Kahramanmaras earthquake was reported to have contributed to this decline.
Due to the earthquake in February, exports lost $1.5 billion.
In February, imports amounted to $30.8 billion.
- Inaction in winter launches the heir!
- Global markets cautiously start the new week
- Insufficient intake can increase the risk of premature death by 80%
- Car owners beware: a must, but the price is now astonishing
- China’s Caixin manufacturing PMI falls in December
- New creatures discovered in the Indian Ocean
- Minister Cavusoglu met with his counterparts in Morocco – News Details
- Beware of These Unusual Cancer Signs
- How has the life of a Turk who entered the US Army changed? – News details
- Russian and Ukrainian ombudsmen in Ankara