SAFAKNA TURKEY – Ministry of Treasury and Finance, automotive launched an investigation into claims of stockpiling in the sector. According to TRT Haber news; The focus is on the 260,000 vehicles sold since September 2022.
As part of the audit, detailed information on sales processes was requested from 13 distributors and 257 dealers.
In addition, 260,000 buyers were contacted and asked for information about whether they personally paid for the purchased cars, whether they were forced to purchase mandatory accessories.
They asked if the cost of accessories was made in person or through a bank.
Information was requested on fees and collection methods above list prices. A fee requested above the list price will be treated as tax evasion.
If the investigation reveals violations in the sale of vehicles, the relevant dealers and distributors will be fined. TRT
- Losses of lives increased to 20 thousand 213 people!
- Turkey’s reaction to cooperation between Greece and Egypt! – News details
- Spoon Causes Cancer, Clogs Arteries, Turns Hormones Upside Down
- The price of a gram of gold started the day with an increase
- Swelling of the hands and feet can be a sign of this disease.
- Minister Koca announced that periodic health reports will be valid until June 30, 2023.
- Japanese industrial production declined
- Meat and milk raise?
- President Erdogan’s Congratulatory Phone Call to Malaysian Prime Minister – news details
- Mortality is high if streptococcus A is not treated early.