SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Deputy Chairman of the AK Party Group, Muhammed Emin Akbashoglu, spoke about the calendar of legal regulation of retirement by age (EYT) and contracted employees who will take positions in the public sector.
Akbashoglu said: “We will work and bring them in line with the parliamentary calendar. We have plans to do it in December. At worst, we will see it come into force in early 2023,” he said.
Approximately 1.5 million people are expected to benefit from EYT regulation in the first place.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, in a statement after yesterday’s Cabinet meeting, said: “We will complete our work with those who have completed their year of retirement and are waiting to reach the age limit as soon as possible, and will announce this to the public.”
Under the Contract Staff Regulations, 424,000 of the 520,000 contract employees in the public sector will be able to join the staff on demand. NTV
- Profitable company for 1.28 billion dollars!
- Heart patients pay attention to this in Ramadan!
- Italian warship with humanitarian aid in Iskenderun – news details
- What is summer flu? Get Rid of Summer Flu in 3 Steps
- Three Scenarios for the US Debt Crisis from Economists
- Strep-A statement from the Ministry of Health!
- Grain corridor agreement extended by 2 months – News Details
- The Surprising Truth About Migraines!
- What will be the amount of SCT for cars after the introduction of the new tax base?
- You would never eat it if you knew the damage it does! Foods that increase the risk of a heart attack