SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Deputy Chairman of the AK Party Group, Muhammed Emin Akbashoglu, spoke about the calendar of legal regulation of retirement by age (EYT) and contracted employees who will take positions in the public sector.
Akbashoglu said: “We will work and bring them in line with the parliamentary calendar. We have plans to do it in December. At worst, we will see it come into force in early 2023,” he said.
Approximately 1.5 million people are expected to benefit from EYT regulation in the first place.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, in a statement after yesterday’s Cabinet meeting, said: “We will complete our work with those who have completed their year of retirement and are waiting to reach the age limit as soon as possible, and will announce this to the public.”
Under the Contract Staff Regulations, 424,000 of the 520,000 contract employees in the public sector will be able to join the staff on demand. NTV
- ceasefire from Russia
- TRNC performance from the folk dance of the municipality of Bursa-Inegol – news details
- Here is the dollar, interest and inflation forecast
- Suggestion of a “ladder test” to determine the risk of heart failure for 40-year-olds!
- Minister Cavusoglu met with his counterparts in Morocco – News Details
- Silent Pandemic Warning for Unconscious Antibiotic Use
- From WHO to Member States: Raise taxes on sugary drinks
- The cost of obtaining a driver’s license in the new year will exceed 10 thousand Turkish lira
- How much is the exchange today? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Some of the products used to clean our mouths can put our health at risk.