In a statement made by SHAFAQNA TURKEY-TBB regarding lawsuits, “The VAT increase regulation is far from the principle of fair balance provided for in Article 73 of the Constitution and is contrary to the principle of proportionality, which may lead to a violation of the right to receive rights and the right to property.
The regulation also provides for an increase in court costs and fees, which will create an obstacle to the citizen’s right of access to court and prejudice the legal aid institution, which allows him to file a claim and continue with a lawyer. The statement stated that “Similarly, the provision and main article of the law to increase the SCT is contrary to article 73 of the Constitution, which gives taxing powers to the legislature, and article 2, which provides for the principle of legal security.”
- US currency statement – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- New agreement between Russia and China
- Important Decision in the Automotive Market: Disclosure Penalty for Promotions!
- Will there be a gas discount? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- “Respiratory” warning from experts
- Turkey’s announcement from Russia: prices plummeted
- What is the price of gold today?
- When will EYT become law? News arrived!
- Gold record… sold for 1258 lire
- Where do you get your protein I The LifeCo