SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Pescutan soup, which is one of the local dishes of Sivas, is popularly known as a healing pantry. Pescutan soup, which has countless features, is often preferred, especially during Ramadan, as it fills you up for a long time. A soup made to the consistency of yogurt by fermenting milk is consumed in both the summer and winter months. Soup, which is refreshing in cold summer, warms in winter. Pescutan soup, which strengthens the immune system against diseases, is also amazing in its taste.
- Many people do not know the tips for heart health
- Second fuel discount in 3 days!
- Alzheimer’s disease and exercise
- Can people with heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease and blood pressure fast?
- Musk has declared war on Apple
- Turkey strengthens energy ties with Russia
- Today at midnight, gasoline has risen in price by 1 lira and 12 cents.
- ‘Side effects’ of antidepressants may make people more ‘insensitive’
- WHO Covid-19 Alert – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- TRNC performance from the folk dance of the municipality of Bursa-Inegol – news details