SAFAKNA TURKEY- AKP President and Chairman Recep Tayyip Erdogan spoke in Diyarbakir, which was hit by earthquakes of magnitude 7.7 and 7.6 in Kahramanmaras.
Explaining the latest situation with the disaster, Erdogan said that the death toll had increased to 21,43 and the number of injured to 80,097.
Erdogan made the following statements in his speech:
“Diyarbakır was one of our provinces hit by earthquakes of magnitude 7.7 and 7.6. These earthquakes are 3 times stronger and 3 times more destructive than the 1999 earthquake, which is the largest disaster in our country’s immediate memory. With the exception of two earthquakes that happened one after the other, even their aftershocks are at a level that will occupy a high place in the register of earthquakes in our country.
To date, the death toll in the area of the earthquake has reached 21 thousand 43 people. In addition, 80 thousand 97 people were rescued as wounded.
We will quickly begin to clean up the garbage and restore work. We are making plans to rebuild hundreds of thousands of homes and rebuild our cities devastated by the earthquake. In a few weeks, we will take concrete steps. I’m waiting a year. We will complete construction and restoration work within a year.
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Gram Altın Tarihi Zirvesinde – Son Dakika Türkiye ve Dunya Haberleri
- New statement from a company that knows about the collapse of FTX
- Swedish Prime Minister Kristersson: Turkey has the right to defend itself against terrorist attacks
- $1.8 million in assistance from UNDP Turkey
- Zelensky: More than 10 million Ukrainians were left without electricity
- What is the noticeable growth rate of the minimum wage?
- Attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran: 1 person died – Details of the news
- Transactions with 8 stocks on the stock market were suspended due to the earthquake
- Karatai’s advice has been confirmed! “The healthiest food in the world”