SHAFAKNA TURKEY. Health Minister Fahrettin Koca, in a statement from the Hatay Province Emergency and Disaster Management Authority, announced that 20,213 people have died and 80,52 people have been injured in the Kahramanmarash earthquakes. The husband said, “Now…
Losses of lives increased to 20 thousand 213 people! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Get these five habits to delay aging
- Ginger root is known for its countless health benefits.
- New record in BIST 100
- The United States will send the Cubans back
- What needs to be done to economically use natural gas?
- Diesel Discount Arrives – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- We have decided to discount 42.73% on natural gas used in places of worship and cemevis.
- Vendors selling spare parts during the winter months are smiling.
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is gaining critical weight in changing the global balance
- “Second bank failure in three days in the US”