SHAFAKNA TURKEY. Health Minister Fahrettin Koca, in a statement from the Hatay Province Emergency and Disaster Management Authority, announced that 20,213 people have died and 80,52 people have been injured in the Kahramanmarash earthquakes. The husband said, “Now…
Losses of lives increased to 20 thousand 213 people! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Keep children away from this product!
- January Campaign Champions Announced
- Faruk Erdem announces minimum wage estimate
- A new advantage of LED lights has been discovered!
- Coins are changing! New 1 lira and 50 cents issued
- The inflation target of 5 percent is far from being achieved.
- “Fast” stations will appear on EU roads
- ”Gasoline and diesel fuel at current prices in 2023”
- Prices for gasoline and diesel fuel continue to decline!
- How much did the dollar and euro cost on the free market?