SAFAKNA, Türkiye. According to Energy Regulatory Authority’s “Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market Sector Report” for January, the countries from which refineries and distributor license holders imported LPG were Algeria, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Romania. and Nigeria.
Import of LPG in January increased by 124.92 percent compared to the same month of the previous year and amounted to 336 thousand 655 tons.
During this period, LPG exports carried out by license holders of refineries and distributors increased by 120.33 percent to 45,630 tons. Exports were made to 8 countries and regions, including Lebanon, Switzerland, the Seychelles, Romania, Bulgaria, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Ukraine and the Turkish Free Zone.
LPG production over the same period decreased by 20.91 percent and amounted to 58,317 tons.
The total volume of sales of liquefied petroleum gas by distributor license holders in January compared to the same month of the previous year amounted to approximately 362 thousand 263 tons.
In the month under review, autogas ranked first with a market share of 72.01 percent of sales. It is followed by liquefied petroleum gas (14.37%) and LPG (13.62%).
- Home sales in Turkey fell by 25 percent
- Don’t miss the pain in your legs! 5 unknown symptoms of heart disease
- Brexit will bring £4,750 worth of extra food to the British economy per family
- European Space Agency becomes a partner – News Detail
- Everyone from 7 to 70 consume! They add bleach inside
- Armenia: Let’s provide access thanks to Turkey
- Bill Clinton sent a message of support to the Iranian protesters.
- What is expected in Borsa Istanbul and below?
- New gold price record – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Hunger limit exceeded 10,000 Turkish lira