SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK) has released inflation data for March 2023. The CPI change in March 2023 was 2.29% on the previous month, 12.52% on the December of the previous year, 50.51% on the same month of the previous year, and 70.20% on the twelve-month average. months. .
MINIMUM GROUP OF CLOTHES AND SHOES
The main group that showed the smallest growth compared to the same month of the previous year was clothing and footwear with a figure of 17.27%. On the other hand, the main group with the highest growth compared to the same month of the previous year were restaurants and hotels with a figure of 70.73%. In terms of the main spending groups, the main group that showed the smallest increase in March 2023 compared to the previous month was clothing and footwear with -1.92%. On the other hand, the main group with the highest month-on-month growth in March 2023 was education with 6.30%.
INCREASED IN THE INDEX OF 111 KEY NAMES
In March 2023, out of 143 major groups included in the index (Individual Classification of Consumption by Purpose – COICOP 5-Tier), the index of 24 major groups declined, while the index of 8 major groups remained unchanged. There was an increase in the index of 111 main items. CPI change excluding unprocessed food, energy, alcoholic beverages, tobacco and gold is 2.19% month-on-month in March 2023, 12.27% month-on-month, 52% month-on-month previous year. It was 63.72% on average for 11 and 12 months.
The consumer price index in February rose by 3.15% on a monthly basis. Annual consumer price inflation was fixed at 55.18 percent.
- Lassa fever outbreak in Nigeria
- A gram of gold is sold at a price of 1247 lire.
- When will pensions and vacation pay be paid to pensioners?
- EU buys Russian oil products through Morocco and Tunisia
- Bitcoin and Ethereum look for a way out
- What will the new minimum wage be?
- Export data for 2022 announced
- Central Bank reserves continue to decline
- Mixed course in Asian stock markets following the Fed
- Minimum wage negotiations begin! – Last minute Turkey and world news