SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Turkish Retailers Federation (TPF) demanded that the price of shopping bags be increased from 25 cents to 75 cents. Minister of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change Murat Kurum announced the market prices for the bags.
The institution announced that in 2023 there will be no increase in the price of bags and they will remain at 25 cents.
HE HAD A REQUEST FOR 75 CURRENCY
The Turkish Retailers Federation (TPF) has demanded that the price of shopping bags sold from 25 cents be increased to 75 cents.
TPF President Ömer Duzgun explained that the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change asked them for their opinion and that they made such a request to prevent environmental pollution.
“PAY 29 CURREN TO THE GOVERNMENT”
“Consumers can put a product that can fit in one bag into three bags,” Duzgun said. “Why, because it’s cheap. Since trash bags on the shelf are expensive, the grocery bag was later used as a trash bag at home.”
Duzgun also told citizens that they paid the government 29 cents for a food package that was sold at 25 cents, and that the cost of a package could start at 55-60 cents on average and go up to 1 Turkish lira.
- Stoltenberg: I welcome Turkey’s support for expanding the Black Sea Grain Initiative with the UN
- Vladimir Putin: The price of gas going to Europe will be determined in Turkey
- THY had a heart attack on a Los Angeles-Istanbul flight.
- Energy policy in the Eastern Mediterranean discussed in the “Middle East” – News Details
- Interest rate announcement from the Fed
- Electricity production and consumption data published
- Protesters kill the chief of intelligence of the city of Seine of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
- The Miracle of Germination I The Benefits of Germination I The LifeCo
- The 15 Best Foods to Eat Before a Workout I TheLifeCo
- Playing song banned in Kyrgyzstan – News Detail