ANKARA (IGFA) – The response from the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs came on 19 May.
In a written statement from the ministry, it was emphasized that May 19, 1919 is a blessed date when the nation began its struggle for survival under the leadership of our Great Leader, Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey.
The statement said: “This unique liberation struggle has gone down in history as a lesson that Greece, which attempted to invade Anatolia with the support of the imperialist powers of that period, must never forget.”
“WE INVITE MEET DARK STORIES”
“We are considering a futile attempt to target this special day that marks the beginning of our war of independence, through the baseless “Pontic” claims of some radical groups against our history, their actions inciting Turkish hostility, and statements by some politicians in Greece that distort historical facts. . We remind those who are persecuting our country with unrealistic claims and statements that Greece’s responsibility and the fact that it was sentenced to pay compensation for the atrocities committed by the invading Greek army in violation of the laws of war during the bloody invasion of Anatolia was recorded in the Treaty of Lausanne . We invite politicians who continue to use tools such as fraud, distortion, falsification, lies and distortion of the truth to face their dark history, rid themselves of the hysteria caused by Turkey’s hostility. We recommend that all circles in Greece adopt a vision that will provide an atmosphere of peace and cooperation, instead of continuing their provocative rhetoric and actions today.”
- Salary increased! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- ‘Side effects’ of antidepressants may make people more ‘insensitive’
- Gasoline and Diesel Discount – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Those who eat little protein are 12 times more at risk of dementia
- Ministry of Health Statement on False Claims on Anti-Cancer Drugs
- What will the new minimum wage be?
- Hulusi Akar met with his colleague – News details
- Iletishim’s tough response to National News
- Global Markets Seek Balance – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The result of intelligence about a mysterious disease has become known!