SHAFAQNA TURKEY – President of the Aksaray Sheep and Goat Breeders Association Mahmut Aktürk said: “The increase in production also makes life easier for the consumer, because when there is an excess supply, the price of the product decreases. Right now, the number of our animals has started to decrease…
Meat and milk raise? The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Central Bank: Short-term external debt is $152.8 billion
- The reaction of the UN representative to Musk’s decisions on Twitter
- What is the situation with the victims of the terrorist attack on Taksim?
- Message from Swedish Minister Cavusoglu “Take Concrete Steps” – News Details
- President Erdogan: We are ready to work on power transmission – News Details
- Turkey to hold political consultations with Russia – News details
- Greek Foreign Minister Dendias met with Haftar in Benghazi
- Civil servants will receive a 45 percent bonus
- Who will bet on the stock market?
- How much is gold worth today?