SHAFAQNA TURKEY – President of the Aksaray Sheep and Goat Breeders Association Mahmut Aktürk said: “The increase in production also makes life easier for the consumer, because when there is an excess supply, the price of the product decreases. Right now, the number of our animals has started to decrease…
Meat and milk raise? The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- What investment tool has brought the greatest profit?
- The right of women to military service in Armenia! – News details
- Inflation Data Announced – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Turkey’s reaction to Russia; “We reject”
- IAEA teams survey Zaporozhye
- President Erdogan traveled to Doha, the capital of Qatar – News Details
- Minister Ozer met his Canadian counterpart at an OECD meeting – News Details
- INSTANT GOLD PRICES
- Get these five habits to delay aging
- UN: ‘world trade’ is $32 trillion