TRNC (IGFA) – The group, which departed from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus to support the earthquake zones in Turkey, will be sent to the required regions of Turkey after arriving in Adana.
After the earthquake in Turkey, Near East University also started a campaign to donate blood and winter clothes for earthquake victims.
In the launched campaign, the first blood donation was made by Dr. Suat Irfan Gunsel said: “Get well soon, my turkey! We are with you with our blood and soul.”
Those wishing to contribute to the campaign, Near East University Hospital, Dr. Suat Günsel University Hospital in Kyrenia Hospital and Near East University Hospital gathered a huge number of people who donated blood in Yenibogazici.
In addition to the university’s blood donation campaign, donations of clothing and blankets collected from Near East University’s Atatürk Culture and Congress Center will immediately be brought to the disaster area as part of the Winter Clothing and Blanket Relief Campaign.
- Explosions occurred at a hotel near the presidential palace in Somalia.
- How much did the dollar and euro cost? (February 20, 2023)
- Interest-free loan from KOSGEB for SMEs affected by the earthquake
- Waiting for a big record below!
- President Erdogan met with Netanyahu – News details
- How the dollar met the new year
- Turks in the US also support earthquake victims with their donations
- The business world has been informed about money laundering
- “Possible consequences of the earthquake for the Turkish economy”
- The big jump in petrol and diesel