SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Raising fever continues. Finally, drug prices have also gone up…
The Decree of the President on changing the prices of medicines for humans was published today in the Official Gazette.
According to the published solution; The cost of 1 euro in Turkish lira for use in human drug pricing was increased by 30.5 percent in July and was determined to be 14.0387 Turkish lira. With the increase, the value of the scale for products with a protected price became 48.41 Turkish lira. For other products it was 25.30 TL.
In accordance with the decision, the increase to 4 Turkish lira applied under the provisional Article 7 will not be taken into account in the periodic updating of the value of the euro. The increase to 4 TL, which will be applied after the update, will be added to the sale prices of items in stock without any change in the value of TL.
The decision will come into force on July 24.
- What causes toothache, what are the symptoms
- Pay attention to this symptom visible in the eyes
- These symptoms may be a sign of spring depression.
- Grain corridor agreement extended by 120 days – News Detail
- The countries with the highest inflation have been announced!
- Who wants to lose weight urgently, try this method!
- Cryptocurrency market on fire
- Diesel Discount Arrives – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Current analysis: Queen Elizabeth II leaves behind
- Early diagnosis kit released