AZERBAIJAN (IGFA) – Samir Adigozelli, chairman of the Azerbaijan ISBAM and representative of the Federation of Internet Journalists (IGF) in Azerbaijan, expressed his condolences to the Turkish people in connection with the earthquake in Kahramanmarash.
In his message, Samir Adigozelli wished God’s mercy to his Turkish brothers and sisters who died as a result of the earthquake that hit 10 provinces of Turkey and conveyed his condolences and best wishes to their families and the Turkish people.
He stated that Azerbaijan is with him in all matters, that the Azerbaijani rescue team arrived in Turkey from the show of Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, and work continues to provide other means of assistance.
Adigozelli said: “The situation in Turkey deeply shocked public opinion in Azerbaijan. We believe that a strong Turkey will heal these pains in a short time,” he said.
- What is Down Syndrome Awareness Day and when is it celebrated?
- Turk-Is said minimum wage should be TL 9,000: AKP responded
- Do not use these products together!
- Important work in the political history of Cyprus – News Details
- Blood tests could save cancer patients from chemo
- Be careful when eating winter fruits!
- Attention tea and coffee lovers!
- TOGG price list increased for the second time in a week
- First Indian American to be appointed head of the World Bank
- Russia’s Oil Decision – Last Minute Turkey and World News