TRNC (IGFA) – The AD Scientific Index, an international rating agency for higher education, has published a list of the “Best Universities in the World 2023”, which includes the best scientists and universities in the world.
In the list, which ranked 15,175 world universities last year, 19,521 world universities were ranked according to their academic performance this year. In the list; 3492 universities from Europe, 256 from Turkey and 10 from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus took part.
Near East University was ranked 5th in Turkey and 408th in Europe in the list, which is by far the best university in TRNC.
Based on Google Scholar data, a list that evaluates the academic publications and citations of universities and scientists over the past five years was created by analyzing the annual, five-year and cumulative values of the h-index and the i10 index. criteria.
In the list of the best universities in the world according to AD Scientific Index 1,192,235 scientists were also ranked by academic achievement.
The Near East University has left its mark on the list of the best scientists in TRNC. 9 out of 10 best academicians of the TRNC; 15 of the top 20 academics were from Near East University.
Standing out for his research “High Energy Physics” at the Near East University, which is listed as the first two academics, prof. Dr. Isa Dumanoglu and physicist prof. Dr. Kerem Jankoçak was also ranked among the top 500 academicians in the world. prof. Dr. Dumanoglu, Prof. Dr. Dzhankochak and Faculty of Pharmacy of Eastern University prof. Dr. Kemal Hysnu Can Basher was shown as the top three academicians of the TRNC.
While 177 names from Near East University are included in the AD Scientific Index top scientists, three of them are in the top 2% of the world rankings; 16 of them are in the top 10%; 25 of them were in the top 20 percent.
- Eating chicken in this way slowly poisons it!
- New Year promotions have started
- Scaramucci: 2023 will be the year of Bitcoin
- Increase in ticket prices for high-speed trains
- Thanks to the UN agreement with Turkey
- Gaza: access to medical devices blocked!
- The used car market expanded the service and spare parts sector
- Today gasoline will rise in price by 1 lira and 25 cents.
- What does the market expect from the dollar? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Former President Trump’s Twitter account reopened