SAFAKNA TURKEY- The meeting, which began at 2:00 pm at the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, was attended by Director General of Labor Sadettin Akyl, Secretary General of the Turkish Trade Union Confederation (Türk-İş) Pervul Kavlak and Secretary General of the Turkish Employers’ Trade Union Confederation (TİSK). Akansel Koch.
Ergun Atalay, President of TÜRK-İŞ, was also present at the last part of the meeting, which lasted about 3 hours and was closed to the press.
TÜRK-İŞ ANNOUNCES ITS OFFICIAL OFFER
Ergun Atalay, president of Turk-Is “It’s a 20-day process. The third meeting took place. I was called here an hour ago. We said the 1st of the month; TÜRK-İŞ has been conducting research on hunger and poverty lines for 40 years. TÜRK-İŞ’s hunger limit is 7,785 liras and the poverty line is 10,000 liras. They said that TÜRK-İŞ’s demand for 20 days was 7,785 liras. We didn’t have any offers. I have now communicated the proposal to the minister and the commission. The offer of TÜRK-İŞ is 9 thousand lira. If yes, then we will sit down at the table and sign, if not, we do not participate in this issue.” said.
AFTER RECONCILIATION TO BE PRESENT UNDER ERDOGAN
After the meeting of the Minimum Wage Commission, the figure will be submitted for approval by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan if a compromise is reached between TÜRK-İŞ representing workers, TİSK representing employers, and government bodies at the negotiating table as an arbiter.
POSSIBLE MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE
The minimum wage, which is currently 5500 lire, will be 6600 lire for a 20% increase, 7150 lire for a 30% increase, 7700 lire for a 40% increase, 8250 lire for a 50% increase and 8800 lire for an increase by 50%. there is a 60 percent increase.
- 4th consecutive day of Covid-19 outbreak in China
- Experts reveal unknown signs of heart disease
- What is the situation with the victims of the terrorist attack on Taksim?
- Western media’s ‘duplicitous’ view of the assault on independence
- Healthy Shopping Tips
- Ramadan and intermittent fasting | Coach in your pocket
- What are the prices for gold today?
- Housing is not for sale to non-Turkish citizens
- Last minute! Kilometer Zero Car Sales Review
- Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine Nikolenko: We continue to receive threats