SAFAKNA TURKEY – According to a written statement from the Ministry, it was announced that in the fight against the Covid-19 epidemic, all periodic reports that expired after January 1, 2020 and have not been updated will be valid until December 31, 2022. To reduce the possible intensity of health care providers, reports of people who have a periodic health report and have not been re-enrolled will continue to be considered valid until June 30, 2023.
The reported medicines are available from SGK contracted pharmacies with a prescription. In this process, all types of applications for the first report, renewal of the report, and objection to the report submitted within the statutory period will be satisfied. The control examination and disability reporting procedures requested by the referral of institutions in connection with the determination of disability, the reasons for tax cuts, will continue as usual.
Health Minister Fahrettin Koca also made a statement on his Twitter account: “Permanent health reports will be valid until 30 June 2023. As you know, this application was launched as part of the fight against the epidemic. Before this date, preparations with a report can be obtained from pharmacies in the same way.
- Introduction to food labels I The LifeCo
- How to make Lasagna?
- Greece’s policy of tension in relations with Turkey and historical pendulums
- Turkey strengthens energy ties with Russia
- It completely destroys the body, disrupting the immune system!
- Record profits for car manufacturers
- These products are ideal for suppressing bad breath.
- Bursa Osmangazi supports the Ottoman school in Bulgaria – Details of the news
- The gruesome attack on the Stöcken Muslim cemetery in Germany
- THY had a heart attack on a Los Angeles-Istanbul flight.