SHAFAQNA Minister of Infrastructure of Turkey and Ukraine Alexander Kubrakov announced that the agreement on Black Sea grain will be extended by 120 days.
The grain passage agreement, which is closely monitored in terms of food supplies, will be extended.
This was announced by the Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine Oleksandr Kubrakov. Kubrakov, who made the announcement on his Twitter account, said the agreement would be extended by 120 days. Minister Kubrakov did not provide any details in his post.
Kubrakov also stressed that President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and National Defense Minister Hulusi Akar have taken important steps in the global fight against the food crisis.
Statements from the Russian side also emphasized that the agreement would be extended.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said negotiations to extend the grain agreement, which expires on November 19, are ongoing.
Noting that specialists are intensively working on this issue, Peskov said: “As you know, we are talking about agreements related to the agreement, mainly about lifting restrictions on the export of Russian products. There are constructive contacts with the UN”. he said.
Indicating that they are awaiting a settlement of the negotiations, including restrictions on Russian products, Peskov said: “There are positive developments regarding the extension of the grain agreement, but it is necessary to ensure the full implementation of previous agreements.” used the phrase.
An earlier Bloomberg report said Russia would allow the agreement to be extended.
- Benefits of Artichoke – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Advantages of the inversion instrument I Inversion table I LifeCo
- We support fragile countries like Turkey
- Signal of a gradual increase in salaries and pensions for civil servants
- 8 Effective Energy Habits I TheLifeCo
- This year, the flu persists, causing lung damage and severe coughing.
- Billion-dollar tender goes to “dear friend” of former AKP minister
- What is diabetes? Health Impact – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Note to the Swedish Ambassador at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! – News details
- The specialist warned the cores against extreme heat!