ANKARA (IGFA) – The Minister of National Education, Mahmut Ozer, at a meeting with the Minister of the Interior of Hungary, Sandor Pinter, said that education is an important area of opportunity in terms of developing cooperation between the two countries.
Recalling that Turkish students have a strong interest in Hungary, especially at the higher education level, and that they have signed an agreement with Hungarian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Peter Szijjártó to make the scholarship program inclusive, Ozer said: “I would like to thank you again for the opportunity to receive the scholarship that you provided on behalf of my country. It is clear that these opportunities make an important contribution to the fact that societies get to know each other better and get closer.” said.
Stating that Hungary and Turkey are open to cooperation and transfer of experience in the field of vocational education, where Turkey has made an important paradigm shift in all areas of education, Ozer said: “We have established 7 international vocational high schools in Anatolia. Now children and youth from our center countries will be able to come to our schools and receive vocational training. Our schools have started accepting students from 6 Balkan countries. We can guarantee that students in Hungary will also take advantage of this opportunity.” he said.
- How much is Brent oil worth? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- The poverty limit was 26 thousand 481 lira.
- BY WHAT PERCENT WILL THE MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE?
- Early diagnosis is important for hearing loss!
- Swedish Prime Minister Kristersson: Turkey has the right to defend itself against terrorist attacks
- New minimum wage below poverty line
- UN: ‘world trade’ is $32 trillion
- Stock assets of domestic investors increased by 250 percent over the year
- How to protect your immunity?
- How much is the IMEI 2023 registration fee?