SAFAQNA TURKEY – Minister of Treasury and Finance Mehmet Simsek said in a Twitter statement: “We continue to take and implement measures in line with the goal of improving our country’s balance of payments, reducing the public deficit and reducing inflation.
The decisions announced today by the Central Bank are aimed at reducing the current account deficit and reducing inflation in the medium term. We will continue to channel our limited resources into exports and investment.” used his words.
- Butter rose in price by 17.58% in November.
- Kidney stone sufferers beware!
- Shortage of medicines in European countries
- Weight loss with a trampoline | Lose weight by jumping on a trampoline
- At midnight, a liter of gasoline rose by 76 cents
- Interest rate announcement from the Fed
- Order of 600 new aircraft from THY
- President Erdogan met with Putin – News Details
- Rocket hit Poland: 2 dead! – News details
- The first digits of today in dollars and euros