SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Brent and dollar exchange rate volatility, as well as VAT and SCT hikes, are also causing changes in gasoline and diesel prices.
Following last week’s increase in petrol and diesel prices, the amount of SCT levied on the price per liter of unleaded petrol increased from 2.52 Lira to 7.52 Lira on Sunday, and the amount of tax levied on the price per liter of diesel increased from 2.05 Lira to 7.05 Lira. .
Since the decision of the SCT, since Sunday there has been an increase in the price of gasoline and diesel fuel by 6 lira. On July 15, diesel was sold in Istanbul at a price of 26.37 Turkish liras per liter and 28.05 Turkish liras per liter of gasoline. As of Sunday, July 16, gasoline prices in the European part of Istanbul were 34.01 Turkish liras, and diesel prices were 32.36 Turkish liras.
According to information received from industry sources, as of Friday, July 21, the price of diesel fuel is expected to increase by 1 lira 55 cents.
Before the May 14 elections, a liter of gasoline cost 19.76 liras, and a liter of diesel fuel – 18.58 lira. Since the elections, the price of gasoline has increased by about 14 lira and 25 kuru, and that of diesel fuel by about 13 lira and 80 kuru.
The current fuel prices for July 20 are as follows:
Price of one liter of gasoline on the Anatolian side of Istanbul: 33.99 Turkish Lira.
Cost per liter of Istanbul Diesel (Diesel) on the Anatolian side: 32.31 TL.
The cost of a liter of LPG in Istanbul is on the Anatolian side: 13.98 TL.
The price of one liter of gasoline on the European side of Istanbul: 34.03 TL.
The cost of a liter of diesel fuel in Istanbul on the European side: 32.37 Turkish Lira.
The cost of a liter of Istanbul LPG on the European side: 13.56 Turkish Lira.
The price of a liter of gasoline in Ankara: 34.55 TL.
The price of a liter of diesel fuel in Ankara is 32.88 Turkish Lira.
LPG price in Ankara: 13.99 TL.
The price of a liter of gasoline in Izmir: 34.56 TL.
The price of a liter of diesel fuel in Izmir is 32.99 Turkish Lira.
The price of a liter of liquefied gas in Izmir: 13.99 TL
- What is the harm of uncontrolled fluid intake?
- Muani was included in the squad instead of Nkunku, who was injured in France.
- EYT history mystery: it was discussed after the elections
- Spotify Premium prices have been raised!
- How has the minimum wage affected?
- The Ministry of Health will recruit 42 thousand 500 people
- “The Grain Corridor Agreement lowered wheat prices from $500 to $250”
- New solution for debts for electricity and natural gas
- Swelling of the hands and feet can be more dangerous than you think
- Export of household appliances fell