Elon Musk, one of the world’s richest men who bought Twitter for $44 billion, continues to make a name for himself with his posts.
The famous billionaire, who recently said he could create a smartphone to rival Google and Apple, has now slammed Apple on his Twitter account.
Apple STOPPED ADVERTISING ON TWITTER
With Elon Musk’s acquisition of Twitter, many companies have stopped advertising. Apple has joined these companies.
In his post, Elon Musk said: “Apple has practically stopped advertising on Twitter. Does America hate free speech? tagged Apple CEO Tim Cook.
Musk also said Apple threatened to remove the Twitter app from the App Store.
- Opposition: No drugs, Power: Don’t
- Many people do not know the tips for heart health
- Medical support for 10 people from the TRNC went to Turkey – news details
- Unexpected exit from TUSIAD at minimum wage
- Prices doubled due to “total fight against inflation”
- Inflation Data Announced – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- 8 Benefits of Strength Training I The LifeCo
- focused on gold
- Supply crisis hit Volkswagen
- Earthquake near the island of Crete!