Elon Musk, one of the world’s richest men who bought Twitter for $44 billion, continues to make a name for himself with his posts.
The famous billionaire, who recently said he could create a smartphone to rival Google and Apple, has now slammed Apple on his Twitter account.
Apple STOPPED ADVERTISING ON TWITTER
With Elon Musk’s acquisition of Twitter, many companies have stopped advertising. Apple has joined these companies.
In his post, Elon Musk said: “Apple has practically stopped advertising on Twitter. Does America hate free speech? tagged Apple CEO Tim Cook.
Musk also said Apple threatened to remove the Twitter app from the App Store.
- The Central Bank announced where the dollar will rise
- New blood test for Alzheimer’s developed
- Citizens show increased interest in blood donation in Siverek district
- People over 45 should definitely have a colonoscopy.
- Call from doctors: “Stop artificial intelligence”
- Diplomatic assessment of İletişim to the Turkish press in New York – News Details
- Electric vehicle charging investment to exceed $100 billion
- Scarf with Orban’s “Greater Hungary” map infuriates neighboring countries
- Will prices fall with inflation?
- Japan’s foreign trade deficit lower than expected