SAFAKNA TURKEY – Treasury and Finance Minister Nureddin Nebati assessed the inflation data released by TUIK. Nebati said: “The current data shows that we have left the most difficult period of inflation behind us and that the coming months will be much better.”
Minister Nabati shared the following on his social media account:
The downward trend in inflation, which began in November, continued in January. Accordingly, the annual consumer inflation, which was 64.27 percent in December, decreased to 57.68 percent in January.
The current data suggests that we have left behind the most difficult period of inflation and that the coming months will be much better.
We will celebrate the 100th anniversary of our Republic as a dynamic and very strong country that has solved the problem of high inflation forever, receives a large share of world trade, looks to the future with confidence and rapidly increases its prosperity using its resources. in the most efficient way.”
- DASK: more than 30,000 damage reports
- Where is Turkey located in the world?
- How much did the dollar and euro cost in the free market in Istanbul?
- Ramadan Statement from the Meat and Milk Institute
- President of TRNC Tatar: Nothing but rising tension – News Details
- These products are ideal for suppressing bad breath.
- Zelensky: Hunger cannot be used as a weapon
- Erdogan met with Zelensky – News details
- The conflict zone between the West and Russia: “Ukraine”
- Cases on the rise in China