We all want our skin to have healthy color and radiance, and sunlight plays a vital role in our health. Our immune system, energy levels, sleep patterns, and even our day-to-day mood are at their best when exposed to sunlight. Many sunscreens that filter the sun’s ultraviolet rays contain chemicals. This is a factor that increases the risk of developing cancer. In addition, ultraviolet rays are needed in the dark to produce vitamin D. Try to approach this issue in a more natural way.
be beautiful with the sun
Getting a healthy color without damaging the skin is also a matter of balance. In summer it is best to sunbathe before 9 am and after 4 pm (in winter this is less important). If you have to be outside during these hours, you can use the following methods to minimize the sun’s harmful effects on your skin and prevent dryness and wrinkles.
- Cover exposed areas: shirt and hat will protect you. Choose a long-sleeved shirt and a wide-brimmed hat. In this way, you will reduce the negative impact of the rays going perpendicularly during the hours when the sun is at its peak.
- Prefers shady places: sit under a tree, umbrella or canopy. This will allow you to enjoy being outdoors during the day without being exposed to extreme sun exposure.
- Sunbathe slowly: start with a short period of sunbathing, then gradually tan for longer. This protective skin pigment will gradually increase allowing you to have safer and healthier tanned skin.
- Protect your eyes: When the sun is very high, wear sunglasses with good quality lenses. Natural light is essential for optimal health, but too much sunlight can tire our eyes and increase the risk of cataracts.
Choose products for amazing tanning
Many foods and nutrients have the ability to repair sun damage and strengthen the skin.
- Beta Corruption: Beta-carotene directly protects the skin and strengthens tanned skin after sunbathing. Some green foods such as carrots, apricots, sweet potatoes, and spinach are rich sources of beta-carotene.
- Lubricate the inside too: Beneficial oils protect our skin and make it look nice and soft. Because the essential fatty acids it contains help repair skin cells and produce new skin cells. Eat plenty of nuts and seeds, and especially choose cold-pressed vegetable oils. Lubricate your body from the inside out just as you lubricate your skin, and never eat processed oils and margarines.
- Go green: Green vegetables produce chlorophyll when exposed to sunlight. The oxygen-supplying properties strengthen the immune system and increase the overall resistance of the body in case of excessive sun exposure.
- Restore your body: Antioxidants help fight free radicals, which are also the result of overexposure to the sun. Green tea, lycopene-rich tomatoes, and selenium (found in onions and garlic) are good sources. All fruits and vegetables are also rich in antioxidants.
Some organic sunscreens contain safer ingredients, but be sure to read the labels of these products. Why rub it on your body if you can’t eat it? If you minimize your exposure to sunlight by covering your body, you don’t need to use sunscreen. Remember, if you block UVB completely, you will miss out on its useful properties.
If you’re burnt out, aloe vera is great, it’s a natural way to repair your skin and relieve pain. In fact, jelly extracted from whole leaves is very good, but only works if it is 100 percent pure. Cucumbers are also refreshing, or green tea can also be helpful. Go outside and kiss the sun – just be a little sensitive. Take advantage of the sun and protect your skin’s softness and suppleness by covering it up when the sun’s rays are cool and choosing the right products. Enjoy the sun for many more years.
- Protesters kill the chief of intelligence of the city of Seine of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
- Do not eat vegetables and fruits in this way!
- South Korean Mirae Asset to Invest $72M in Space X in January 2023
- Will everyone be able to take advantage of EYT? Expected date!
- Binance: We will continue to grow in Turkey
- China’s Preoccupation with Global Markets – Latest News from Turkey and the World
- USA: “Pfizer-Biontech’s bivalent Covid-19 vaccine has been announced may be linked to cerebral palsy”
- Pre-Sport Nutrition Guide I Feel Good 101
- What should be done before pregnancy?
- Attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran: 1 person died – Details of the news