SAFAKNA TURKEY- In a statement after the meeting, President Erdogan said: “Unfortunately, we see that the new campaign has been fired up by price comparisons of some products sold in online markets.” Using his statements, he revealed that the Department of Commerce and the Department of Treasury and Treasury closely followed the allegations.
Stating that not all claims are true, President Erdogan said it was their duty to fight all ills causing public unrest.
A NEW APP WILL BE AVAILABLE
At the end of his speech, Erdogan said: “Our Ministry of Commerce will introduce new applications in the coming days in accordance with the preparations it has made in this framework. We expect a little more patience and fortitude from our citizens.” used phrases.
- Iletishim’s tough response to National News
- Japan’s foreign trade deficit lower than expected
- Market bag price announced to apply in 2023
- Supply crisis hit Volkswagen
- Aliyev received Russian Prime Minister Mishustin
- THY had a heart attack on a Los Angeles-Istanbul flight.
- Improve Your Sex Life With Exercise I The LifeCo
- Iran calls for dialogue with Saudi Arabia
- Microplastics found in canned fish
- 7 Surprising Benefits of Lemon Peel