SAFAKNA TURKEY- He said that the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia and the Ministry of Commerce of China signed a memorandum on deepening cooperation in the service sector.
This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia.
The document was signed by the ministers of the two countries at the Russian-Chinese business forum in Beijing.
The parties agreed to develop the Russian-Chinese interregional service sector, encourage enterprises of the two countries to participate in various exhibitions and fairs for the development of the service sector, as well as encourage Russian and Chinese enterprises to organize joint events.
Maxim Reshetnikov, head of the Russian Ministry of Economic Development, noted that the service sector is playing an increasingly important role in relations between Russia and China and contributes to the constant development of trade between our countries.
Although this memorandum was a continuation of the agreements previously signed between our countries on increasing the directions of bilateral service, on the other hand, it was an important moment in the implementation of the plan for the development of the main directions of Russia.
- The meme token first dropped by 98% in minutes, then surged up!
- Cryptocurrency world is in shock!
- Breath held in the pension increase, eyes on January 3!
- A cautious look at global markets – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- At midnight, a liter of gasoline rose by 76 cents
- A neighboring country went to the polls… Election results in Greece – news details
- The fall in oil was immediately reflected in fuel prices
- An invoice has been issued for destruction and debris from the earthquake: 12 billion lire.
- Will prices fall with inflation?
- What is grounding I get energy from nature I The LifeCo