SAFAKNA TURKEY- The Social Security Institution (SGK) has updated the list of medicines that must be paid for.
Among the additions were Pivertel and Solarvit, according to the SGK. Faslodex, Panadol Extra and Pegasys were regulated. Conc for Addaven IV Inf. The drugs Sol, Propofol and Voluven were deactivated and disabled.
It is specified that the adopted resolution is valid from Thursday, January 20 (today).
Pivertel 50 mg film-coated tablets (40 tablets)
Pivertel 50 mg film-coated tablets (80 tablets)
Solarvit Softgel 20,000 IU (14 KPS)
Faslodex 250 mg/5 ml * 2 eng. Solve.
Panadol Extra 500 mg / 65 mg film-coated tablets
Pegasys 135 MCG/0.5 ml pre-filled syringe (1 pc.)
Pegasys 180mcg/0.5mL Prefilled Syringe (1 pc.)
Conc for Addaven IV Inf. Left
Propofol 1 percent 200 mg/20 ml 5 AMP (Fresenius)
Propofol 500 mg/50 ml 1 FLC (Fresenius)
Voluven 6 percent IV ML LEFT
- Earthquake at the neighbor!
- Turkish Banking Association: “Banking issues should be above politics”
- Bulgaria considers acquisition of Bayraktar TB2 SİHA
- How much did the dollar and euro cost? (February 20, 2023)
- What should be done before pregnancy?
- President Erdogan’s congratulatory message to Azerbaijan – News details
- Swelling of the hands and feet can be more dangerous than you think
- It completely destroys the body, disrupting the immune system!
- Aliyev received Russian Prime Minister Mishustin
- Flash alert for recovery images!