SAFAKNA TURKEY- The Social Security Institution (SGK) has updated the list of medicines that must be paid for.
Among the additions were Pivertel and Solarvit, according to the SGK. Faslodex, Panadol Extra and Pegasys were regulated. Conc for Addaven IV Inf. The drugs Sol, Propofol and Voluven were deactivated and disabled.
It is specified that the adopted resolution is valid from Thursday, January 20 (today).
Pivertel 50 mg film-coated tablets (40 tablets)
Pivertel 50 mg film-coated tablets (80 tablets)
Solarvit Softgel 20,000 IU (14 KPS)
Faslodex 250 mg/5 ml * 2 eng. Solve.
Panadol Extra 500 mg / 65 mg film-coated tablets
Pegasys 135 MCG/0.5 ml pre-filled syringe (1 pc.)
Pegasys 180mcg/0.5mL Prefilled Syringe (1 pc.)
Conc for Addaven IV Inf. Left
Propofol 1 percent 200 mg/20 ml 5 AMP (Fresenius)
Propofol 500 mg/50 ml 1 FLC (Fresenius)
Voluven 6 percent IV ML LEFT
- Increasing consumption of alcohol and cigarettes – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Critical Straits Solution
- prof. Dr. Canan Karatay’s Important Statement on Scabies Cases
- UN Secretary-General: Istanbul is an important center for common-sense diplomacy
- New restructuring comes to tax debts
- IAEA Director Grossi: Unacceptable explosions occurred at the Zaporozhye NPP site
- Housing campaign for people with an average income with an interest rate of 0.69 percent
- Cavusoglu: The volume of goods transported along the Middle Corridor in 2022 is expected to be 6 times more than in 2021
- Swedish Prime Minister Kristersson: Turkey has the right to defend itself against terrorist attacks
- European capital bans night flights