SAFAKNA TURKEY –
Due to the volatility of gold prices, citizens have been asking, “How much is a gram of gold worth?”, “How much is a quarter of gold?” and “How much is Republican gold worth?” looking for answers to questions. In particular, Fed interest rate decisions and monetary policy expectations have a direct impact on markets. With rising expectations that the Fed will abandon its hawkish stance, there has been an upward trend in the price of gold. It peaked in 8 months from $1,886 per ounce. The price of gram gold is also of interest to the townspeople. Accordingly, a gram of gold broke an absolute record at 1,140 Turkish lira. Here is the latest news on gold prices…
MOBILITY AT THE PRICE OF GOLD
An ounce of gold closed last year at a 6-month high on the back of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decision and anticipation of an easing Fed rate hike. On the other hand, gram gold also experienced its historical peak with this wind and thus ended the year.
Finally, the $1886 level was seen under an ounce. While this level was the peak for the last 8 months, a similar situation happened with grams. The price per gram of gold reached the level of 1,140 Turkish liras and broke the all-time record. While expectations of Fed hawkish monetary easing have intensified, attention is now focused on gold prices.
CRITICAL DATE FOR GOLD PRICES! FED TO ANNOUNCATE ITS INTEREST DECISION FEBRUARY 1
The Fed’s interest rate decision affects the price of an ounce of gold. The Fed raised interest rates from 4 percent in December by 50 basis points to 4.50 percent. Markets are blocked by the Fed’s interest rate decision at the first meeting of the year. The Fed will announce its interest rate decision in February. On the other hand, rising expectations that the Fed might raise interest rates more slowly led to a rapid rise in gold prices. While expectations for gram gold are rising, the Fed is expected to update its interest rate hike to 25 basis points in February if it is low after the inflation statement to be released tomorrow. If the Fed does not raise interest rates by 50 basis points, grams of gold and ounces of gold could rise in price.
HOW MUCH IS THE PRICE OF GOLD?
BUY (TL) 1.134.01
SALES (TL) 1,134.21
HOW MUCH IS A QUARTER OF THE PRICE OF GOLD?
BUY (TL) 1,814.42
SALES (TL) 1,854.43
REPUBLIC GOLD PRICE
BUY (TL) 7.633.00
SALES (TL) 7,749.00
HOW MUCH ONS GOLD DOLLARS?
BUY (USD) 1,878.34
SALES (USD) 1,878.66
- The countries with the highest inflation have been announced!
- Greek Foreign Minister Dendias met with Haftar in Benghazi
- 550 grams of stone was removed from the bladder.
- What is the price of a gram of gold?
- How much will the campaign for civil servants and pensioners?
- Recommendations for the Mediterranean diet against the food crisis – News Detail
- Talking on the phone can increase the risk of blood pressure
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is expected to keep the discount rate unchanged
- Beware of recession in world markets! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- President Erdogan met with Putin – News Details