SHAFAQNA TURKEY – USD/TRY rose 0.5% to trade at 26.32. Thus, the dollar increased its historical maximum to 26.32 lira.
Euro/Turkish lira is worth 29.56. The euro exchange rate broke a record, reaching 29.77 in the morning, and continued to move towards 30 lira.
The euro/dollar ratio, on the other hand, is at 1.12, down 0.06 percent.
Ounce down, gram up
After a meteoric rise last week, an ounce of gold finds buyers at $1,948, dropping $7 in the new week.
Despite the decline in ounces of gold, gram gold also broke a record with the growth of the dollar. A gram (spot) is currently trading at 1,651 lira, up 9 lira from the previous close.
Gram reached an all-time high of 1657 lire during the day.
- Bottles and plastic bottles left in the sun threaten human health
- NATO approval from parliament to Finland – News Details
- Beware gold buyers! The record forecast has arrived!
- Finally! You can write to yourself on whatsapp!
- Bitcoin broke the record of the last 9 months
- Those who have heard about the benefits of a mixture of olive oil and lemon run to the kitchen
- “Focus on early cancer detection” – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Zolan: “Cyprus is our life, our irreplaceable land” – News Details
- “Turk Telekom and TFF join forces for the Super League”
- Greece’s policy of tension in relations with Turkey and historical pendulums