SAFAKNA TURKEY – It was reported that the Ministry of Treasury and Finance is planning to provide tax incentives to increase share buybacks of Borsa Istanbul listed companies and Borsa İstanbul officials.
At the meeting, a decision was made on tax exemption in order to increase the repurchase of shares of companies during the resumption of operations on the stock markets of the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In this context, listed companies are expected to be able to buy back their shares without paying withholding tax, which is currently 15 percent.
After the earthquakes in Kahramanmaras, the Istanbul Stock Exchange, the stock market and the VIOP equity and derivatives markets were decided to close for 5 working days on February 8th.
- Gold breaks record in 3 months
- What is the price of a barrel of oil?
- Credit support for traders from the Ministry of Treasury and Finance!
- Benefits of onion juice
- Plane crashes in residential area of Colombia: 8 dead
- Recommendations regarding the risk of infection after an earthquake
- Why are we cold when we have a fever?
- The gruesome attack on the Stöcken Muslim cemetery in Germany
- No epidemic and no clustering
- Today gasoline will rise in price by 1 lira and 25 cents.