SAFAKNA TURKEY – It was reported that the Ministry of Treasury and Finance is planning to provide tax incentives to increase share buybacks of Borsa Istanbul listed companies and Borsa İstanbul officials.
At the meeting, a decision was made on tax exemption in order to increase the repurchase of shares of companies during the resumption of operations on the stock markets of the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In this context, listed companies are expected to be able to buy back their shares without paying withholding tax, which is currently 15 percent.
After the earthquakes in Kahramanmaras, the Istanbul Stock Exchange, the stock market and the VIOP equity and derivatives markets were decided to close for 5 working days on February 8th.
- The Miracle of Germination I The Benefits of Germination I The LifeCo
- The Great Danger of Trans Fats – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Putin’s confession from Merkel: Putin said you’re politically done
- Antitrust Agency Statement on ‘Red Meat’: Focus on Price Increases
- Civil servants and pensioners monitor December inflation
- Spotify Premium prices have been raised!
- Untreated early retinal diseases cause blindness
- 3 main enemies of heart health!
- Minimum wage hike melted away without pocketing
- Brent oil costs $76.10 per barrel on international markets.