SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Treasury and Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek is reportedly traveling to Saudi Arabia tomorrow for various meetings.
Simsek will be accompanied by Hafize Gaye Erkan, President of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT).
Within the framework of tomorrow’s meetings, meetings will be held with groups of investors, where the first foreign visit of Shimshek and Erkan will take place.
Shimshek, who will hold a bilateral meeting with Saudi Finance Minister Mohammed al-Sidan, is expected to return to Turkey on Thursday, July 13 after completing his contacts.
Accelerating the search for “hot money” after the election, government representatives previously had offices in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Qatar.
- Electricity exchange between Turkey and Iran begins
- Oppo Find N3 specs leaked
- Ways to get rid of headaches
- Salary increased! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Every fifth death in Turkey is caused by cancer.
- The Marburg virus has caused concern! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- The reaction of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the action in the Netherlands!
- Root month game on the lowest pension
- What are the benefits of jujube fruit? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Turk-Ish: Hunger limit exceeded 10,300 liras