SAFAKNA TURKEY – With the definition of the revaluation rate of 122 percent, many fees, penalties and taxes have increased, such as vehicle tax, property tax, driver’s license fee, passport fee, traffic violation. The upgrades started to apply today.
From now on, jewelry merchants must have an authorization certificate in order to continue their business activities. Even if the jewelers did not have documents, they applied for the document until December 31st.
Under the occupancy tax, which will take effect at the beginning of the year, a 2 percent occupancy tax will be levied on people living in hotels, holiday villages, boutique hotels, motels, boarding houses, townships and mountain homes and campsites.
All other services offered at the accommodation facility, which are sold together with the overnight service at the accommodation facility, will also be included in this tax.
- Statement on inflation from Minister Nabati!
- Indonesia earthquake kills 162 people
- The Benefits of Flexibility I The Importance of Flexibility LifeCo
- Experts warn: if beta infection is left untreated…
- Minister Cavusoglu met with his counterparts in Morocco – News Details
- Disabled Vehicle Pricing Expected!
- Vladimir Putin: The price of gas going to Europe will be determined in Turkey
- Gasoline is on the way!
- “Crypto and blockchain are not separate from each other”
- New blood test for Alzheimer’s developed