SAFAKNA TURKEY – With the definition of the revaluation rate of 122 percent, many fees, penalties and taxes have increased, such as vehicle tax, property tax, driver’s license fee, passport fee, traffic violation. The upgrades started to apply today.
From now on, jewelry merchants must have an authorization certificate in order to continue their business activities. Even if the jewelers did not have documents, they applied for the document until December 31st.
Under the occupancy tax, which will take effect at the beginning of the year, a 2 percent occupancy tax will be levied on people living in hotels, holiday villages, boutique hotels, motels, boarding houses, townships and mountain homes and campsites.
All other services offered at the accommodation facility, which are sold together with the overnight service at the accommodation facility, will also be included in this tax.
- Minister Koca announced that we are in a new era against SMA
- Prices doubled due to “total fight against inflation”
- Don’t even put it in your mouth!
- In 2022, food prices in the world fell by 1 percent, in Turkey they increased by 77 percent.
- Experts warn: if beta infection is left untreated…
- Reuters: “Another $10 billion in standby support from Qatar to Turkey”
- Solution found for children with diabetes
- 2.1% of Turkish residents are carriers of this disease.
- “Foreign currency opening prices on the free market”
- The firm that participated in the Esenboga airport tender at the last moment won