SAFAKNA TURKEY – With the definition of the revaluation rate of 122 percent, many fees, penalties and taxes have increased, such as vehicle tax, property tax, driver’s license fee, passport fee, traffic violation. The upgrades started to apply today.
From now on, jewelry merchants must have an authorization certificate in order to continue their business activities. Even if the jewelers did not have documents, they applied for the document until December 31st.
Under the occupancy tax, which will take effect at the beginning of the year, a 2 percent occupancy tax will be levied on people living in hotels, holiday villages, boutique hotels, motels, boarding houses, townships and mountain homes and campsites.
All other services offered at the accommodation facility, which are sold together with the overnight service at the accommodation facility, will also be included in this tax.
- Court decision on a cancer drug not covered by SSI
- Important note about eggs
- Introducing the Trabzon Straw Bracelet made in Trabzon to the world.
- At midnight, a liter of gasoline rose by 76 cents
- Cryptocurrency will see the top on this date!
- Minimum wage commission meets behind closed doors
- Foreign trade deficit continues to grow
- The strike in Belgium will also affect flights! – News details
- Inflation in Japan reaches 41-year high
- We have decided to discount 42.73% on natural gas used in places of worship and cemevis.