ISTANBUL (IGFA) – According to the Worldwide Cost of Living Index reports provided by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), one of the studies and analyzes, the cost of living for people has increased by 8.1 percent this year.
The pandemic that has swept the whole world and the Russian-Ukrainian war were cited as reasons for the increase in cost. New York, the largest city in the US, tied for first place with Singapore and became the most expensive city of the year for the first time.
HERE IS THE LIST OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE CITIES IN 2022…
1- New York, USA
3- Tel Aviv, Israel
4- Hong Kong, China
5- Los Angeles, USA
6- Zurich, Switzerland
7- Geneva, Switzerland
8- San Francisco, USA
9- Paris, France
10. Copenhagen, Denmark
- Earthquake victims whose houses are damaged will be given interest-free loans!
- Istanbul Exchange is no longer cheap
- Which fruits contain which vitamins?
- Today gasoline will rise in price by 1 lira and 25 cents.
- What does the market expect from the dollar? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Video exchange from Kılıçdaroğlu
- Security Service of Ukraine conducted a search in the monastery
- Danger of drinking standing water!
- Erdogan: Minimum wage to rise in July
- Fever convulsions in children… – Last Minute Türkiye and World News