ISTANBUL (IGFA) – According to the Worldwide Cost of Living Index reports provided by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), one of the studies and analyzes, the cost of living for people has increased by 8.1 percent this year.
The pandemic that has swept the whole world and the Russian-Ukrainian war were cited as reasons for the increase in cost. New York, the largest city in the US, tied for first place with Singapore and became the most expensive city of the year for the first time.
HERE IS THE LIST OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE CITIES IN 2022…
1- New York, USA
3- Tel Aviv, Israel
4- Hong Kong, China
5- Los Angeles, USA
6- Zurich, Switzerland
7- Geneva, Switzerland
8- San Francisco, USA
9- Paris, France
10. Copenhagen, Denmark
- Albanian Prime Minister Rama: I congratulate President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and UN Secretary General António Guterres on their firm determination
- New blood test for Alzheimer’s developed
- $2 billion Bitcoin outflow from Binance
- Today gasoline will rise in price by 1 lira and 25 cents.
- CBRT inflation estimate – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Benefits of onion juice
- Butter rose in price by 17.58% in November.
- Record profits for car manufacturers
- Heart attack warning for drivers
- Gasoline prices started the day down