According to information received by TRT Haber from diplomatic sources, it became known that tomorrow an action will be held in Norway related to the attack on the Holy Quran.
After that, the Norwegian ambassador in Ankara was summoned to the Foreign Ministry.
It was emphasized to the Ambassador that we strongly condemn Norway’s approach of not preventing said provocative act, which is clearly a hate crime, and that such a position is unacceptable and that this act will not be tolerated.
- Why are fax machines still in use?
- After gasoline, the amount of diesel fuel also increased.
- The benefits and harms of dried figs
- 42 thousand 500 people of personnel and workers will be recruited to the Ministry of Health
- She has tongue cancer due to a broken tooth.
- $2 billion will come from Qatar to Turkey
- “No year” in health
- What is phytotherapy for cancer, is it used in chemotherapy?
- What causes eye pressure? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- TikTok ban on UK ministers