ANKARA (IGFA) – Sweden, which wants to join NATO, continues to be an arena for supporters of the PKK terrorist organization.
Supporters of the organization have targeted Turkey and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, waving PKK rags in the capital Stockholm.
The picture that emerged in the Scandinavian country caused a sharp reaction from Ankara.
After the events, the Swedish ambassador to Turkey was summoned to the Foreign Ministry and handed a note.
According to a report cited by TRT Haber based on diplomatic sources, it was stated that “The Swedish Ambassador in Ankara was summoned to our ministry and expressed our reaction to the terrorist propaganda carried out by PKK/PYD/YPG supporters in Stockholm on January 11th. , which also targets our president.”
- What awaits the Turkish economy in 2023?
- Suggestion of a “ladder test” to determine the risk of heart failure for 40-year-olds!
- Prices for gasoline and diesel fuel continue to decline!
- Export slowdown continues – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- How much did a barrel of Brent oil cost?
- Industrial production declined in November 2022
- Another car brand has changed its logo … Here are the logos of recently changed car brands
- What natural remedies instantly reduce a cough?
- Air mobility on the Turkish-Syrian border
- After reading this news, you will never want to use toilet paper again!