ANKARA (IGFA) – Sweden, which wants to join NATO, continues to be an arena for supporters of the PKK terrorist organization.
Supporters of the organization have targeted Turkey and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, waving PKK rags in the capital Stockholm.
The picture that emerged in the Scandinavian country caused a sharp reaction from Ankara.
After the events, the Swedish ambassador to Turkey was summoned to the Foreign Ministry and handed a note.
According to a report cited by TRT Haber based on diplomatic sources, it was stated that “The Swedish Ambassador in Ankara was summoned to our ministry and expressed our reaction to the terrorist propaganda carried out by PKK/PYD/YPG supporters in Stockholm on January 11th. , which also targets our president.”
- This time it’s a fake dentist case.
- When will the Fed rate decision be announced?
- Losses of human lives have increased to 21 thousand 43 people!
- Turkey’s 12-month current account deficit at 10-year peak
- Turkey to hold political consultations with Russia – News details
- Benefits of Artichoke – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Electricity production and consumption data published
- Note to the Swedish Ambassador at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! – News details
- Bitcoin and Ethereum move from Elon Musk
- Spoon Causes Cancer, Clogs Arteries, Turns Hormones Upside Down