SAFAKNA TURKEY – The price of a gram of gold is trading at 1.187 lira as of 10:40 am after the new day started flat. At the same time, a quarter of the gold is sold for 1940 lire, and the gold of the Republic for 7870 lire. An ounce of gold that closed yesterday at $1,941 is finding buyers at $1,939 on a 0.1% decline in these minutes.
While the banking crisis that started in the US and spread to Europe has heightened uncertainty about central bank monetary policy, decisions to be announced by the US Federal Reserve (Fed) and oral guidance from Fed Chairman Jerome Powell will be in the spotlight. investors.
Analysts said Fed members’ outlooks for the economy and their expectations for the discount rate will be released after the meeting, and noted that money market pricing predicts the bank will raise interest rates by 25 basis points with a 90 percent chance tonight.
Analysts who said the Fed’s monetary policy decisions, as well as ECB President Lagarde’s statements and Eurozone balance of payments data would be followed, said $1,920 is technically in a support position and $1,960 is in a support position. the price of an ounce of gold.
- 8 Effective Energy Habits I TheLifeCo
- In Kyrenia, the festival “Woman is the house of a woman” has started.
- President Erdogan spoke with Zelensky by phone – News details
- Cryptocurrency exchanges that are still bankrupt!
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is gaining critical weight in changing the global balance
- Western media’s ‘duplicitous’ view of the assault on independence
- Do not eat vegetables and fruits in this way!
- What causes thrush?
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- How to make Lasagna?