SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Along with the increase in the salaries of civil servants, the military levy is also changing, which is indexed to this rate. While the lowest salary for civil servants is 22 thousand liras, the final contribution, which is determined at 104 thousand liras, will be taken from applicants in the amount of 122,350.80 Turkish liras in the second half of the year.
SEIJANEN TIME IS NOT CONSIDERED
The fact that the salary increase of 8,000 lira for civil servants was not included in the calculation of the salary coefficient prevented further salary increases. For this reason, the salary ratio of civil servants, which is indexed to military service with a salary, increased by only 17.55 percent in July. Thus, the salary from July to December was determined at the level of 122 thousand lira.
IT STARTED WITH 33 THOUSAND LIR
The fee, which was 33,230 in July 2019, was determined to be TL 35,54 in the first half of 2020 and TL 37,70 in the second half. The amount applied in the amount of 39 thousand 788 Turkish liras between January and June 2021 increased to 43 thousand 150 Turkish liras from July 1. The Ministry of National Defense applied a military levy of 55 thousand 194 Turkish lira for the first 6 months of 2022, in July 2022 it was 80 thousand 64 lira.
- Video exchange from Kılıçdaroğlu
- Can people with heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease and blood pressure fast?
- What does base effect mean? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Signal of a gradual increase in salaries and pensions for civil servants
- Public offerings in the stock market continue at a rapid pace
- Minimum wage commission meets behind closed doors
- 6 tips to keep your memory healthy
- What will the new minimum wage be?
- Turkish Grand National Assembly Speaker Kurtulmus visits TRNC – News Details
- BBP Chairman Destici: High inflation and exchange rate fluctuations have negatively affected Turkey