Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan made interesting statements about relations with Azerbaijan. The head of Armenia accused Azerbaijan of committing genocide and threatened with war.
Assessing the possibility of a new war with Azerbaijan as high, Pashinyan said: “If a peace agreement is not signed and such an agreement is not approved by the parliaments of the two countries, a new war, of course, is very likely.”
- Lawsuit to cancel the tax increase from the Union of Turkish Bar Associations
- Suggestion of a “ladder test” to determine the risk of heart failure for 40-year-olds!
- Increasing consumption of alcohol and cigarettes – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Erdogan had a telephone conversation with the Prime Minister of Iraq – News details
- Expert warns against using aspirin after Covid
- WHO: Sweetener aspartame may be carcinogenic
- Another transition to liquefied gas!
- Finally! You can write to yourself on whatsapp!
- Romanian Andrea made her dream of wearing high heels come true in Turkey
- Former President Trump’s Twitter account reopened