SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Today, with the widespread use of communication tools such as TV, tablet and smartphone, many parents complain that their children stay up late. Did the work; Parents are concerned about both the health and school performance of their children, as this indicates that full and high-quality sleep in children plays a very important role from strengthening immunity to their mental, physical and spiritual development. Acibadem Hospital Pediatric Specialist Dr. Imre Gökjar stated that children should definitely go to bed before 10:00 pm and listed the following suggestions:
“Bedtime should not change. After dinner, organize a light game together, take a bath, brush your teeth, read a story or a book, and plan your bedtime. Turn off screens at least 2 hours before bed. Reduce stress before bed. The temperature in the room should be between 18-21 degrees. Soft sheets, dim light, silence help the child to distinguish between day and night.
HOW MUCH SLEEP AT WHAT AGE?
0-1 month old children 16.5 hours,
Children from 1 to 8 months
3-3.5 hours and 10-11 hours at night,
Children aged 9-14 months 2-2.5 hours during the day and 10-11 hours at night
At 15-24 months, this is the transition time to single sleep during the day, 2-2.5 hours during the day and 10-11 hours at night.
3 to 5 years need for sleep
9-11 hours for children 6-13 years old, 8-10 hours for youth.
- The gruesome attack on the Stöcken Muslim cemetery in Germany
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Nothing would have happened in Ukraine without foreign powers
- In England, a child was born, for the first time carrying the DNA of three people
- Specialist warning for diabetics – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- What is the main cause of rot in the joints?
- A miracle, not a fruit: lowers cholesterol, boosts immunity
- Call from doctors: “Stop artificial intelligence”
- President Erdogan traveled to Doha, the capital of Qatar – News Details
- The young woman wanted to be aesthetic, she died!
- Saudi Arabia: We welcome currencies other than the dollar for business transactions