SHAFAQNA Türkiye – An inflation figure has been announced that millions of civil servants and pensioners are looking forward to. With 6-month inflation readings, the growth rate to the wealth share became evident. Retired civil servants and civil servants were eligible for a contract and inflation difference increase of 17.55 percent, while SSK and Bağ-Kur retirees were entitled to 19.77 percent.
After the inflation data was announced, a law proposal including an increase in the minimum wage for civil servants to 22,000 liras was submitted to the Presidium of the Turkish Grand National Assembly. Retirees were not included in the proposal.
AKP Group President Abdullah Güler on BAĞ-KUR workers and pensioners “This is currently not part of our offer. Bids and distribution will be made along with promotion offers there, in terms of quantity. Because the pension, which at its lowest level was 5,500 Turkish liras, was increased to 7,500 Turkish liras before the elections. It is not included in our current proposal, reflecting the current allocation and inflation gap. We will evaluate it in the future.” said.
Speaking to CNN TÜRK, AKP deputy chairman Hamza Dag also said, “This does not mean that there will be no pensioners in the proposal,” regarding the fact that pensions are not included in the proposal to increase the number of civil servants that went to parliament today. .
- How much is a barrel of Brent oil worth?
- Stoltenberg: using Putin’s winter as a weapon
- Meniscus surgery now completed in 15 minutes
- Reserves of the Central Bank announced!
- Mushroom poisoning is on the rise!
- Public funding for those suffering from “love pain”!
- Keep children away from earthquake video
- What are the rates and terms of a loan in a housing campaign for people with an average income? Here are the details
- While waiting for the discount on fuel prices, the bad news arrived!
- Last minute: The Central Bank cut the discount rate by 50 basis points!