ANKARA (IGFA) – According to Kyrgyz media reports, the decision was signed by the Minister of Culture, Information and Sports Altynbek Maksutov.
According to news cited by TRT Haber to Russian Today, flipsync is banned at state cultural events in theatres, cinemas, museums, clubs, libraries and gyms. It was noted that this ban also applies to mass events.
“During cultural events, singers must sing live,” the press service of the ministry said.
While it is not clear what sanctions will be imposed on violators of this new rule, the responsibility will lie with the organizers and hosts of the relevant events.
- The poverty limit was 26 thousand 481 lira.
- President Erdogan: We are ready to work on power transmission – News Details
- Speeding up by slowing down for a good life I The LifeCo
- Middle East, 1st Best “University” in TRNC, 5th “University” in Turkey – News Details
- Spoon Causes Cancer, Clogs Arteries, Turns Hormones Upside Down
- The influenza epidemic that overwhelmed Bolu’s hospitals!
- Binance: We will continue to grow in Turkey
- Ramadan and intermittent fasting | Coach in your pocket
- 25-year cooperation agreement between Iran and China to be implemented
- Suspended Journalists Get Their Twitter Accounts – News Detail