The Vatican has announced the death of 95-year-old former Pope Benedict XVI, whose real name is Joseph Ratzinger.
Pope Francis, the spiritual leader of the Catholics, asked for prayers for his predecessor Benedict and said: “I ask all of you for your special prayers for Pope Benedict Emeritus. He is very sick,” he said.
Pope II. Benedict 16, who succeeded Jean Paul at the age of 78, resigned in 2013, citing his advanced age following sexual harassment scandals in the Catholic Church.
Benedict became the first pope to resign in 600 years. Pope Francis became the first Latin American pope, succeeding Pope Benedict on March 13, 2013.
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation kept interest rates at the same level
- Minimum Wage Statement from Latif Shimshek!
- Putin: The adventurous West is to blame for the imbalance in the global food market
- Two leaders met face-to-face in Turkmenistan – News Details
- The influenza epidemic that overwhelmed Bolu’s hospitals!
- What are the rates and terms of a loan in a housing campaign for people with an average income? Here are the details
- Who will bet on the stock market?
- Borsa İstanbul raises expectations for 2023
- Two international agreements became “official” – News Details
- The conflict zone between the West and Russia: “Ukraine”