SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Metal-İş Joint Research Center (BİSAM) released data on hunger and poverty line for November 2022.
Accordingly, the monthly expenses required for a healthy and balanced diet for a family of four have been calculated as TL 7,818 for November 2022.
The poverty line, which covers all monthly family expenses such as rent, bills, transportation, education, health care and clothing, was 27,41 Turkish liras in November.
MONTHLY FOOD EXPENDITURE EXCEEDS $2,000 TL
According to the study, the monthly equivalent of foods that an adult man should consume for a healthy and balanced diet is 2,116 lira.
This cost was calculated as TL 2,550 for an adult woman, TL 2,211 for a young man aged 15-18, and TL 1,486 for a child aged 4-6.
The cost of healthy food for the general family budget is set at 7,818 liras.
THE HIGHEST COST GROUP MILK AND DAIRY PRODUCTS
In daily spending, the highest spending group in November 2022 was the group of milk and dairy products with spending of 97.65 lira.
The minimum expenditure required for the meat, chicken and fish group was 40.80 lire.
The amount of daily expenses required for vegetables and fruits has reached 40.56 lira.
The amount of expenses for bread is 23.41 lira per day.
While solid fat and liquid oil are singled out as product groups requiring a cost of 17.67 lira, it was stated that 6.75 lira should be spent on eggs, and 8.46 lira on sugar, honey, jam and molasses.
- Iftar and taraweeh in Times Square in New York – news details
- “Foreign currency opening prices on the free market”
- How are American and foreign voices delivered to Turkey? – News details
- Industrial production declined in November 2022
- The Turkish Statistical Institute released data on the agricultural producer price index for January.
- Nobody knows about this advantage.
- Be careful when eating winter fruits!
- Binance Resumes Bitcoin Withdrawals
- Used car prices up 50%
- The most natural probiotic: protects the body like armor