ANKARA (IGFA) – President Erdogan, who was welcomed at the Turkmenbashi International Airport by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan Rashid Meredov, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Fatih Donmez, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Adil Karaismailoglu, Turkish Ambassador to Ashgabat Togan Oral and other interested parties, said that the summit will be held on the Caspian Sea, the “tourist base” on the coast has moved to the Avaza region.
Accompanying President Erdogan was his wife, Emine Erdogan, Trade Minister Mehmet Mus, AKP Deputy Chairman and Party Spokesperson Ömer Celik, President of the President’s Defense Industry Ismail Demir, Presidential Communications Director Fahrettin Altun, and Presidential Spokesman Ibrahim Kalın.
As part of the summit, President Erdogan will hold bilateral meetings with his Turkmen and Azerbaijani counterparts, as well as meetings between delegations.
On the occasion of the summit, various agreements will also be signed to discuss the steps to be taken to further deepen cooperation between the three friendly and brotherly countries, especially in the areas of trade, energy and transport.
- Reserve Bank of Australia raises rates
- Share repurchases in the stock market exceeded 25 billion lira
- Signs of stability in China’s economic management
- Weight loss with a trampoline | Lose weight by jumping on a trampoline
- Vaccines against cancer and heart disease will be ready by the end of 10 years
- Riza Gekay Tugsavrol: 2023 will be golden
- Zombie drug warning from the experts! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- The cost of living in Istanbul has risen significantly!
- Explanation of growth and inflation from the Central Bank
- Gas prices in the world are falling