ANKARA (IGFA) – President Erdogan, who was welcomed at the Turkmenbashi International Airport by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan Rashid Meredov, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Fatih Donmez, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Adil Karaismailoglu, Turkish Ambassador to Ashgabat Togan Oral and other interested parties, said that the summit will be held on the Caspian Sea, the “tourist base” on the coast has moved to the Avaza region.
Accompanying President Erdogan was his wife, Emine Erdogan, Trade Minister Mehmet Mus, AKP Deputy Chairman and Party Spokesperson Ömer Celik, President of the President’s Defense Industry Ismail Demir, Presidential Communications Director Fahrettin Altun, and Presidential Spokesman Ibrahim Kalın.
As part of the summit, President Erdogan will hold bilateral meetings with his Turkmen and Azerbaijani counterparts, as well as meetings between delegations.
On the occasion of the summit, various agreements will also be signed to discuss the steps to be taken to further deepen cooperation between the three friendly and brotherly countries, especially in the areas of trade, energy and transport.
- “Crypto and blockchain are not separate from each other”
- 2 arrests in a Tatar tailor investigation in Germany
- What is summer flu? Get Rid of Summer Flu in 3 Steps
- Beware gold buyers! The record forecast has arrived!
- New York is looking for a mouse catcher with a salary of 170 thousand dollars
- Fatih Donmez: Our goal; Until the end of March, give our people gas from under the Black Sea
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- China’s Preoccupation with Global Markets – Latest News from Turkey and the World
- Note to the Swedish Ambassador at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! – News details
- Economist Selçuk Geçer explained