ANKARA (IGFA) – President Erdogan had a telephone conversation with Russian President Putin, according to a written statement from the President’s Public Relations Office.
During the meeting, the issues of the grain corridor and the export of ammonia were discussed, especially the development of the war with Russia and Ukraine, as well as specific steps were discussed in the project of turning Russian grain into flour in Turkey and sending it to African countries in need. .
During the meeting, President Erdogan confirmed that Turkey is ready to take on the task of facilitating and mediating a lasting peace between Russia and Ukraine.
- The countries with the highest inflation have been announced!
- We have decided to discount 42.73% on natural gas used in places of worship and cemevis.
- 6 agreements signed between Turkey and Cuba – News Details
- What are the expectations of the dollar in the free market?
- 42 thousand 500 people of personnel and workers will be recruited to the Ministry of Health
- The tsunami of infection continues for another two months
- What does base effect mean? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- New minimum wage below poverty line
- Healthy lifestyle slows down memory loss
- Cheapest new cars of 2023 announced