ANKARA (IGFA) – President Erdogan had a telephone conversation with Russian President Putin, according to a written statement from the President’s Public Relations Office.
During the meeting, the issues of the grain corridor and the export of ammonia were discussed, especially the development of the war with Russia and Ukraine, as well as specific steps were discussed in the project of turning Russian grain into flour in Turkey and sending it to African countries in need. .
During the meeting, President Erdogan confirmed that Turkey is ready to take on the task of facilitating and mediating a lasting peace between Russia and Ukraine.
- Vaccines against cancer and heart disease will be ready by the end of 10 years
- Where is the investor looking? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Experts advise strengthening children’s immunity
- Residents of Ygdir rebelled against the increase in prices in restaurants
- İletişim Campaign “We are with you, Turkey” – News Details
- What causes eye pressure? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Türk Traktör made a net profit of 1.4 billion Turkish Lira in the first quarter of 2023.
- Court decision on a cancer drug not covered by SSI
- What is expected in Borsa Istanbul and below?
- The young woman wanted to be aesthetic, she died!