ANKARA (IGFA) – Turkish-Russian relations, especially energy relations, were discussed during the meeting, as well as regional issues, including the grain corridor and the fight against terrorism, according to a statement from the Presidential Communications Department.
During the meeting, President Erdogan said that through their joint efforts, they have ensured the delivery of more than 13 million tons of grain to those in need; He stated that they can start working on the export of various food products and gradually other goods within the grain corridor.
President Erdogan expressed his sincere wish for a speedy end to the war between Russia and Ukraine.
Noting that the PKK/YPG/PYD separatist activities in northern Syria and terrorist attacks directed against Turkey continue, President Erdogan said that in accordance with the 2019 Sochi Agreement, it is important and important to clear the border of terrorists to a depth of at least 30 kilometers in the first queue declared as a priority.
- BIST wind in pension and investment funds
- Iraqi Prime Minister in Turkey – news details
- Bursa Osmangazi supports the Ottoman school in Bulgaria – Details of the news
- Credit card cash withdrawal operations are closed
- 40 generators from Azerbaijan to the earthquake zone – News Details
- New York is looking for a mouse catcher with a salary of 170 thousand dollars
- Condemnation of MFA raid on Masjid al-Aqsa – News Details
- Application of “fixed price” for beet sugar
- Energy policy in the Eastern Mediterranean discussed in the “Middle East” – News Details
- Gold gram warning from Islam Memish!