ANKARA (IGFA) – According to the Communications Directorate, President Erdogan had a telephone conversation with Ukrainian President Zelensky.
Thanking Zelensky for showing solidarity with Turkey over the earthquake, President Erdogan noted that they are ready to contribute to the establishment of a ceasefire and through negotiations, as well as to the establishment of peace in the Russian-Ukrainian war, which lasted a year.
- You don’t understand it, but the microbe returns to its nest
- Home ownership in Turkey is declining
- Can people with heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease and blood pressure fast?
- Where is money transferred from foreign currency to TL?
- China’s Preoccupation with Global Markets – Latest News from Turkey and the World
- Will bitcoin rise? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Attention, the risk of an epidemic in the earthquake zone!
- Precautions after precautions at Borsa Istanbul!
- Gold gram warning from Islam Memish!
- Root month game on the lowest pension